Firebase powers real time mobile and web apps, storing and syncing app data in a JSON database. It is a backend as a service (BaaS) infrastructure that does all of the heavy data lifting so developers can focus on the UI & UX components of the application project.
Firebase is now a full suite of helpful tools thanks to inclusions from the latest update. Along with the core functionality, it’s now offering full suite enhancements such as app indexing, dynamic links, Adwords integration, Ad Mob and crash reporting.
Firebase is perfect when:
- Apps must run from a central database, be updated by many users and sync in real time between devices
- Cloud storage is imperative to push changes, anywhere and anytime
- You need cross-platform API access into 3rd party software to support addional functionality
- You want to leverage social logins like Facebook, Google and Twitter
- Cloud notifications and messages out-of-the-box are required
- SLL is important – this is issued by default
- You need to manage rollbacks and component customisations as well as AB test updates using the remote configure functionality.
Apps powered by Firebase include: Booking.com, Viber, Shazam, Skyscanner and Domain.
Firebase ensures that app projects move along at a cracking pace. Firebase provides the framework for developers to complete the critical data sync and authentication fundamentals. It also leverages innovative third party technologies via the API and comes with a full suite of tools to build and market the application.
Chat to us today about the benefits of using Firebase to power your next app development project.
Work with us.
Let’s grab a coffee, have a chat and find out how we can help you.Let's Talk