Many application frameworks like Ember, Angular and Backbone provide a lot of features and functionality out-of-the-box. Many apps don’t need the extra features and the increase in the size of the app can be 100’s of kilobytes of unwanted and unnecessary code hampering the app performance. Productivity and speed is one of React’s greatest attributes as it leverages a virtual DOM. This technology enables partial updates to the app instead of having to render the entire application on every functional or input change by the user.
React empowers the developer to right size the applications from the start, building a modular and lean codebase which will future-proof the application with better flexibility to adapt to change and easier and more cost-effective to maintain. Proof of concepts are also easy to get off the ground and scale if the app project shows early promise.
When to use React js:
- Apps requiring the modification and display of large dynamic data sets
- When the development team want the freedom to assemble the most applicable libraries
- When you require migration from Backbone/jQuery applications
- If the target user is restricted to IE8 operating system
- In large teams where workflow patterns and enforcing UI is critical
- If your looking for a easily readable, reusable and maintainable application
- If you intend to roll out native apps in the future for iOS & Android
Start a conversation with us today about the benefits of using React for your next application idea or project.
Work with us.
Let’s grab a coffee, have a chat and find out how we can help you.Let's Talk